The 5 Basic Principles of Gun Safety:
1. Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
2. Always point your gun in a safe direction.
3. Never point your gun at anything you don’t intend to shoot.
4. Keep your finger off the trigger until your ready to shoot.
5. Be sure of your target and what’s beyond.
Just saying if you are going to depict your protagonists as carrying what appear as firearms, please depict proper gun safety.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.