The 5 Basic Principles of Gun Safety:
1. Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
2. Always point your gun in a safe direction.
3. Never point your gun at anything you don’t intend to shoot.
4. Keep your finger off the trigger until your ready to shoot.
5. Be sure of your target and what’s beyond.
Just saying if you are going to depict your protagonists as carrying what appear as firearms, please depict proper gun safety.
Is there a particular reason for this rather demeaning comment? Just curious if you mean well, or came here just to troll. I do know proper gun safety, btw. I’ve taken classes. But I also believe in characters being true to themselves, so we’ll depict them that way rather than worry about audiences not understanding what’s smart to do with a loaded weapon.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.